Sunday, June 7, 2020

Depth Bread


We bag a boiled shadow. Stimulus plunges it. The crash propels our crows. Flap it over a stem.
The story dangled. Until it made eye contact.
Everything is simultaneously a party & a whereabouts.
We grease a personal canoe. And then scud. Search the paint for veins. The insinuation tilted. Eczema grapples over the mailbox.
My problem towered. The shine bites the house. I send rips. My absence appoints your chair. Split my ocher. Our paint navigates a blot. Pleasure deepens there. Since a fat caboose crumbles. Bingo by volume.
What is your rock treading? This includes pyramids. The clatter walks by gaping. I’m enthralled propelling the papier collĂ©. Washing bags. The float stumbles bending the fastened grip.
We loaf an oak parlor. Sophisticated bone black.
Nothingness sings to amplify my emotions. Hawk sounds. Proverbs hold this stitch in my scarf. We reach for an anguish. Massive cherries. I scrounge for everything that we think. The senses scour the flavor. Harmonica grab. I write to enfold a fondled blast. We buckle a spirit belt. Push-up joy. My demands spin improbably in the port.
We accordion the gantry snow. Depth bread. The jungle explodes if the walls spread. My bulbs murmur in excursion.
Communion moose.
Unfold the steam. Let the puzzles mutate. The example glides across them. And it all structures a new device, a new rune for the moon.

No comments: