Thursday, June 1, 2023

The Emotion Of Joining A Divided People

The emotion of joining a divided people was from the beginning 100% bilateral. During the autonomy, I literally worried about greeting you. What could we say that hadn’t already been said? The blaze engulfing my prevarications awakened my sense of detachment. The waiter stood by my table, a hair’s breadth from my list of beautiful objects. I didn’t mention Leibniz because his monad was protoplasmic, and it needed to crawl into a deep cave and sleep the pain away. I jumped through the window and landed in the street. This happened before I was born, when I was in history, and learning the art of unconsciousness. Before growing, we apply the lotus, and it creates a sense of mutability. The man next to me growled at his tattoo. What an original, I thought. In opposite corners are piles of personality, each one with a Christian thought and a bow to Frobenius. The plumb line is red. A crowd stands in front of my naked scribbles, captivated and under duress. I wrote it with a dagger. If my chowder warms up masterfully, I will have birch for breakfast and play my clarinet. We are all symptoms of a much greater geography. I ran by the window with a bone. It caused quite a stir. As you can see, I tend to go in and out of science, gradually comprehending why Dante Alighieri spent so much time in the laundromat, blurring his soup with images of hell. Obscurity has become a protective carapace. But I can still hear Marianne Faithful. I’m not letting go of all that disassociation in the face of public stupidity. I carried my arrogance deeper into life than was good for me. It was a silly encumbrance, like the air surrounding Chet Baker. This is the mood into which I walk into you. Into your life. No one else wants me around. I talk too much. Do you have anything in the refrigerator? You can take almost any shape and vary it to infinity. Anyone dealing in oil is superficial. I can assure you of that. The poor are eaten by extortion, mold, and usury. The rich swim in warm oceans from the deck of their yacht. And are never eaten by sharks. Don’t worry about me. I can find salvation in a loaf of bread. Every shillelagh and recess have an influence on me. Always benign. Always titanic. It’s a big universe. Dexterity is a useful skill, but by no means a reunion. Lock fingers with an angel and you’ll find yourself loose on the streets of Reno in no time. You can be forced out of any position, but no one can take your place in the uprising. Rebellion is personal. Everybody goes about it their own way. I surrounded myself with a lot of books. I also kept a toolkit handy. At first, everything was wine and romance. And then it got musical. Mahler opened a space in me that I’m still filling. I need to do just the opposite. I need to flow out, and submit myself to the divine. It’s dorsal, and full of anguish, and ecstasy, and long legato strokes. 

No comments: